Show and Schedule
I have now established a schedule of broadcasting EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING AT 10 AM EST. Each show lasts about an hour. Come, watch, hang out, and chat. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dani-draws
The show includes a mix of both digital techniques in Photoshop and Illustrator, and traditional painting. These traditional sketches are a part of my Daily Doodle goal that I have mentioned previously. They are mostly pencil sketches and watercolor stuff.
I have two major announcements concerning this traditional work:
Free Doodle Giveaways
Once a week, I am going to give away one sketch that I produce on the show. All you have to do is show up and watch.
Rules and Guidelines
- One sketch will be given away EVERY FRIDAY.
- You need to be in the chat room to participate. This means you must be watching via the Ustream channel page, not on DaniDraws.com or other website where the feed is embedded. You will not need to register with Ustream.
- At the end of the show, one user from the chat room will be randomly picked to receive a free sketch. User must be present to win, otherwise another name will be drawn.
- Winners will be required to provide a real name, email address, and mailing address via private message at the end of the show. This info will not be used for anything other than the purpose of the contest.
Hope to see you there, and good luck!
Special Sketch Discounts
In case you are unaware, all of my traditional sketches are posted for sale on my main website, danijones.com. If you especially like any of the doodles I create on the show, you can purchase it there.
Now, to show my appreciation to those of you who make it to the live shows, I am going to start offering heavy discounts for these sketches.
Here’s the deal:
- If you see me drawing a traditional drawing or sketch live on the show (the paint and pencil ones, not the digital stuff) and would like to buy it, you can take it then and there for only $12 (regular price is $20, so 40% OFF!). All you have to do is be the first to claim it. $3 is added for shipping ($7 for international orders).
- Once you claim a sketch, you will be asked to private message your email address. Immediately after the show, I will send you an invoice for the total due.
- Payment is done through PayPal to email@example.com. The total must be paid by the end of the day, otherwise the sketch will go back on sale to the public at full price.
- This discount only applies if you claim the sketch during the live show in which it is created. Once the show ends, it will be put back at full price.
- Discount will be limited to one sketch per show per person, although you are welcome to claim more sketches for full price.
Again, this applies to ANY traditional sketch I make on the show on any day of the week. (Although, this only applies to the small doodles. Larger or more detailed paintings are not included, or may have a higher price tag. I will let you know in the broadcast if this is the case.)
This is my THANK YOU to those of you who bother to show up for all these broadcasts. You have no idea how much your support means to me. Thanks!
Here are some examples of the traditional stuff I have been creating on the show. They were done using pencil, ink, watercolor, and gouache. Each sketch is about 4.5″x6″ in size.
Some highlights from the past few weeks. Videos have been sped up and sound removed. You can view the original broadcasts on the Ustream channel page here (scroll to bottom of page to see the archived videos).